When Shri Nathji Came to Mussorie in 1929, one of the first places where He stayed was located near Himalaya Club. This was a historic club build by the British in the year 1840. Besides the club many guest rooms and residential quarters were later build as part of the Club. Perhaps Shri Nathji stayed in one of those. This place went on to become one of the landmarks of Mussoorie. It was on the road leading from Picture Palace towards Landour. Shri Nathji met, Wali Mohammed, Istafa Khan and R.R. Khanna for the first time when He was residing near Himalaya Club. Before Shifting to Himalaya Club area Shri Nathji stayed at the Sanatan Dharam Mandir in Landour. From Himalaya Club He later Shifted to the Mall Road.
Himalaya Club is now a heritage hotel. It has two wings, divided by a road, which are separately owned by two brothers.